Wills & Probate
The death of any person is a traumatic experience, and many people find thinking about death alone to be unpleasant and therefore postpone making a Will.
However, there are many advantages to making a Will, among those are;
- Making a Will avoids intestacy.
- Making a Will allows you to appoint an executor of your choice.
- Making a Will allows you to appoint a guardian for your children
- Making a Will allows you to pass on items to loved ones.
Making a will gives legal standing to what you intend to do with your assets or possessions after death. The following are just the main services we provide within this area;
- Drafting of Wills.
- Estate Planning.
- Establishing & Administrating Trusts.
- Administration of Estates.
- Enduring Power of Attorneys.
- Ward of Court Applications.
- Probate Litigation
- Fair Deal Scheme Applications