As experienced Family Law solicitors we at O'Donovan & Co understand that when a family relationship breaks down it can be a time of great upset and distress for everyone involved. We aim to provide Family Law services in an empathetic manner, providing sensitive yet impartial advice to our clients delivered in a confidential manner. We also try to advice on alternative courses of action to Litigation. We offer Mediation and Collaborative Law services to achieve possible agreements between parties in a Family Law dispute. However, where necessary we are highly experienced in Court Litigation.
The areas we cover include;
- Civil partnership Dissolution
- Judicial separation
- Guardianship, custody and access
- Rights of grandparents
- Civil partnerships
- Collaborative law
- Domestic abuse
Talk To Us Today
- Cohabiting Couples Ireland - Need for Reform?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution & The Irish Family
- Civil Marriage vs Civil Partnership
- Marriage Equality Ireland : The need for a Referendum